Auckland Tour - 6 April 2018
Join us for a day of indulgence and fun this summer. Make a weekend of it and explore all that Auckland has to offer. The tour takes place on Friday from 10am to 4pm. Enjoy a self-guided tour, showcasing nine houses in the area. Look out for our exciting Hub this year - the perfect stop along your tour-route.
The Hub will be open from 9:30am. The Hub has become a highlight on our tours - a space where tour-goers can enjoy food, refreshments, enter amazing competitions and find plenty of ways to support the charity. You can also look forward to a warm welcome from our family of sponsors, along with the chance to meet our wonderful staff from the magazine, have a chat with our Editor, Sally Duggan and hear more about the great work Breast Cancer Foundation New Zealand are doing.
Important information to note:
- When registering, attendees will be able to choose their starting house. This will ensure that groups travelling together can start together at the same house. Note: Houses are numbered at random so choose any house as a starting location.
- Please ensure you have a photo ID for registration. At your starting house, a security check will be done at the door when you collect your wristband.
- To avoid congestion, you must start at the house you have been allocated on your ticket. If you arrive at a different house, you will be turned away.
- Official tickets, which include house addresses and important tour information will be issued two weeks prior to the tour date.
- You will receive your e-ticket via email. It will reflect your starting house number. No tickets will be posted to you.
- Name changes on tickets will not be accepted after official tickets have been issued.
- Please be aware, there will be strictly no shoes allowed inside houses - only socks or bare feet. Shoe bags will be provided to everyone on the day. Wear comfortable shoes you can easily slip on and off.
For any queries please email us on email@example.com
Tickets are now sold out!
Why not volunteer for a half day and still attend?
General ticket (10 Nov - 21 Jan)
Late ticket (22 Jan - until sold out)
Friday 6 April
9:30am - 4:00pm
10:00am - 4:00pm
“Pure enjoyment, a self-paced day, well organised, affordable and a contribution to a worthy cause, the variety and style of houses and gardens.”
— 2017 Hawke's Bay tour-goer
“A great source of inspiration for redecorating and/or building.”
— 2017 Tauranga tour-goer
“Fun day – all while supporting a very worthwhile cause - New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation.”
— 2017 Wanaka tour-goer