Terms & Conditions
Tickets Sales and Participation
1. Stuff Limited (“Stuff”) organises and hosts the NZ House & Garden Tours (“the Tours”). By registering to participate in the Tours you (“the Participant”) acknowledge and agree that these terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to your registration and participation in the Tours.
2. If you wish to attend the Tours you will need to register for the Tours by visiting nzhouseandgardentours.co.nz and complete the purchase your tickets. Registration does not guarantee you a space on the Tours. Tickets for the Tours are subject to availability and are available on a first in first served basis.
3. Any refund of the ticket price is at the sole discretion of Stuff. No refund or exchange on tickets will be given, except as required by law, within 10 days of the event. Credit card fees and service fees are non-refundable.
4. Stuff reserves the right to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way, or are not purchased from Stuff.
5. As you will be visiting people’s homes as part of the Tours you will need to be respectful and adhere to all instructions from event staff and volunteers. Stuff reserves the right to remove any participants who do not adhere to instructions from Volunteers or Stuff staff members. It may be a condition of entry to some of the homes that make up the Tour that a search of person and / or their possessions will be required at the time of the entry.
6. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Stuff, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
7. You consent to Stuff carrying out filming, sound recording and/or photography of the Tours as a participant and you consent to the use by Stuff of any such recording or photography for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
8. Use of the registration platform and the Stuff.co.nz website is subject at all times to Stuff’s standard terms and conditions of use which can be viewed here http://www.stuff.co.nz/about-stuff/10647764/Website-terms-and-conditions.
10. Stuff will not be liable for any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage, loss of profits, loss of revenue or loss of savings) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of your application and/or your registration and or participation in the Tours or any failure or omission on the part of Stuff to comply with its obligations under these Terms.
11. Whilst all material and content provided with regard to the Tours is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current we give no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the content sourced from third parties.
12. All conditions and warranties which may be implied by law into these Terms are excluded except to the extent that it would be unlawful to do so. You agree that to the extent that you are acquiring goods or services under these Terms for the purposes of a business, the guarantees provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 shall not apply to Stuff’s supply of such goods and services.
13. You will indemnify Stuff against any costs, losses and damages and will, at your cost, defend or settle any claim suit, action or proceeding brought against Stuff arising from: (a) any breach of these Terms by you; and (b) your participation in the Tours.
14. Children under the age 12 years of age are not permitted to attend the Tour.